Become a Giant
The Lead With Giants Community™ is open to all who have an interest in Leadership, Leadership Development, and Personal Development.
The Vision of the Lead With Giants Community is to create a movement of 10,000 leaders who pledge to be UpLifting Leaders.
Together we Help Leaders Become Better Leaders. We do that by connecting, engaging, learning, serving, and leading one another.
Become a Giant
What does it mean to be a Giant? It means that you too believe in advocating an Uplifting style of Leadership, leadership that loves, encourages, inspires, and empowers others.
Being a Giant means that you realize you are a leader, you aspire to become a better leader, and you want to make a difference in this world
5 Steps to Becoming a Giant
STEP 1. Connect on Twitter and Join the #LeadWithGiants TweetChat
- Follow @DanVForbes and @LeadWithGiants
- Use the #LeadWithGiants Hashtag in your Leadership / Personal Development themed tweets
- You are invited to Join in the #LeadWithGiants TweetChat every Monday, 7pm Eastern Time (New York). Learn more HERE
STEP 2. Join the Lead With Giants Google+ Community
- Request to join this exclusive, private Google+ Community HERE
- Once you’re in, see the “Resources” post category for instructions on how to introduce yourself.
- Post discussion questions, comment, learn, engage in meaningful ways.
STEP 3. LIKE the LeadWithGiants Facebook Page and Join the Group
- Go to Facebook.com/leadwithgiants and “like” the page
- Come back to enjoy the inspirational images and posts
- Help spread the love by liking, commenting, and sharing the posts
- Facebook rewards pages according to the number of likes, comments, and shares (you can help)
- Please join the Facebook Group Here: #LeadWithGiants
STEP 4. Join the Lead With Giants Linkedin Group
- Request to join this exclusive, private group on Linkedin HERE
- Connect and engage with other Linkedin members with a passion for leadership
STEP 5. Proudly Display the Lead With Giants “I’m A Giant” Badge
- Display the “I’m a Giant” Badge on your Blog or Web Site
- Be sure to link the image to http://leadwithgiants.com/community
- Get your Badge HERE <click