Click the Blog Tab In The Menu To See All Posts
- Friday, 29 May 2015 4:30Posted by Dan ForbesIn every team-oriented sport there are ‘positions’, and every position has a specific and narrowly defined role. A leader’s most important task is to define, teach, and guide each individual toward performing their role as efficiently and effectively as their potential allows.more
- Friday, 22 May 2015 12:38Posted by Dan ForbesMy wife and I had the opportunity to trek to Annapurna Base Camp with fourteen other individuals over ten days together. Our experience trekking highlights how our growth is held back by ourselves and those we lead.more
- Friday, 15 May 2015 4:30Posted by Dan Forbes“Paying it forward” is one of the defining characteristics of great leadership, but it must be done with intelligence and precision. Here are the five biggest lessons I've learned...more
- Friday, 08 May 2015 4:30Posted by Dan ForbesA leader is the one with the flashlight pointing which way to go when the path gets dark and the team is weary.more
- Monday, 04 May 2015 4:30Posted by Dan ForbesAn outstanding example of a New One Minute Manager is John Calipari, coach of the University of Kentucky Wildcats basketball team.more
- Friday, 01 May 2015 4:30Posted by Cynthia BazinWelcome to an exciting round-up of Leadership ideas and talent. Writers from the Lead With Giants Community were asked to submit their best recent leadership post.more
- Wednesday, 01 April 2015 6:00Posted by Cynthia BazinWelcome to an exciting round-up of Leadership ideas and talent. Writers from the Lead With Giants Community were asked to submit their best recent leadership post.more
- Sunday, 01 March 2015 5:30Posted by Cynthia BazinWelcome to an exciting round-up of Leadership ideas and talent. Writers from the Lead With Giants Community were asked to submit their best recent leadership post.more
- Sunday, 01 February 2015 5:30Posted by Cynthia Bazin
- Thursday, 01 January 2015 6:00Posted by Cynthia BazinWelcome to an exciting round-up of Leadership ideas and talent. Writers from...more
- Monday, 16 March 2015 5:30Posted by Dan ForbesEvery person is one of a kind, uniquely designed, and specially made for a purpose.more
- Monday, 29 December 2014 5:00Posted by Susan ThornA new daily ritual began in my life little more than six months ago. This new ritual that came as I relocated to a new temporary home in Loomis California, and from it I have learned three critical leadership lessons.more
- Friday, 19 December 2014 5:00Posted by Dan ForbesYou are either in the Comfort Zone, the Panic Zone, or the Learning Zone. True progress only takes place in the Learning Zone.more
- Monday, 24 November 2014 5:30Posted by Tal ShnallLife is a succession of lessons. Every leader goes through difficult paths, significant or even sometimes transformative personal and professional life experiences.more
- Sunday, 09 November 2014 10:29Posted by Dan ForbesIt’s important for us to examine our character and values from time to time. None of us are perfect. We all have our flaws. It’s not perfection that we seek, but progress.more
The inspiration for the name "Lead With Giants" is this quote by Sir Isaac Newton, "If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the shoulder of giants."
Lead With Giants is dedicated to helping leaders connect, engage, serve, learn, and lead.
The Vision of the Lead With Giants Community is to create a movement of 10,000 leaders who pledge to be UpLifting Leaders.
Our MISSION is "Helping Leaders Become Better Leaders."
We invite you to join with other Leaders who desire to be part of this movement by taking the pledge to be an UpLifting Leader and joining our community on Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, and Facebook.
Please click the "Join" and "Pledge" tabs above to learn more.
Sign up updates.
Cynthia has over 20 years of experience working in the corporate world. She ran investigation units for large corporations, was a Private Investigator and has a Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology. Cynthia is President of SmartChic. She works one-on-one mentoring women, does group programs, conducts workshops and is a motivational speaker. Learn more at www.smartchic.me.
I help professionals accelerate their success. I am a Leadership/Executive Coach, Consultant, and Advisor. Founder of the Lead With Giants™ Community and the #LeadWithGiants™ Tweet Chat. I love to Connect, Engage, Serve, Learn, and Lead. Please find me on Twitter @DanVForbes or at LeadWithGiantsCoaching.com
Michelle Held is an entrepreneur that works with organizations to develop an overall marketing strategy from management, IT, and public relations. Michelle manages and produces content for her clients’ official presence on targeted social plus traditional media platforms to ensure it aligns with their overall business strategy. Her specialty is working in the nonprofit sector.
Facilitating Conversations Around Leadership, Social, Mobile & Cloud with a passion for NonProfits • Strategist • #LeadWithGiants Co-Host • I follow Jesus
Website: www.zacharyjeans.com Twitter: @ZacharyJeans
Tal Shnall is a leadership and client relations advisor. His background consists of customer service and leadership training in the hotel industry for almost 20 years. Tal has put together award winning service programs by working with brands such as Marriott, Hilton and Starwood hotels. Tal is passionate about leadership development and making a positive difference in the lives of others. Connect with Tal on Twitter @tshnall and his leadership/customer service bloghttp://leadershipcafe.org/
Susan Thorn has been spreading her passion for health and wellness in the healthcare industry for more than 30 years. Her mission of personal empowerment through trust and accountability in life, love, and servant leadership has risen out of her unique personal and professional experiences in nursing, parenting, coaching, and leading.